134480 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 134480:
24 × 5 × 412
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41 × 41)
24 × 5 × 412(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 134480 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 134480
- Cardinal: 134480 can be written as One hundred thirty-four thousand, four hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 1.3448 × 105
Factors of 134480
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 48
Divisors of 134480
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 320478
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 185998
- 134480 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (185998) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 51518
Bases of 134480
- Binary: 1000001101010100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x20D50
- Base-36: 2VRK
Squares and roots of 134480
- 134480 squared (1344802) is 18084870400
- 134480 cubed (1344803) is 2432053371392000
square rootof 134480 is 366.7151483099
cube rootof 134480 is 51.2333279105
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 134480?
- 134,480 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 21 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 134,480 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 134480 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 134480
- 134480 backwards is 084431
- 134480 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 134480's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 134480 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 134480 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/134480/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 134480 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/134480/
The information we have on file for 134480 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!