13475 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 13475:
52 × 72 × 11
(5 × 5 × 7 × 7 × 11)
52 × 72 × 11(5 × 5 × 7 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13475 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13475
- Cardinal: 13475 can be written as Thirteen thousand, four hundred seventy-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.3475 × 104
Factors of 13475
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 23
Divisors of 13475
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 21204
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 7729
- 13475 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (7729) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 5746
Bases of 13475
- Binary: 110100101000112
- Hexadecimal: 0x34A3
- Base-36: AEB
Squares and roots of 13475
- 13475 squared (134752) is 181575625
- 13475 cubed (134753) is 2446731546875
square rootof 13475 is 116.0818676625
cube rootof 13475 is 23.7963085393
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13475?
- 13,475 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 44 minutes, 35 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,475 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13475 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13475
- 13475 backwards is 57431
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13475's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13475 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 13475 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13475/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 13475 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13475/
The information we have on file for 13475 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!