135424 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-seven divisors.
Prime factorization of 135424:
28 × 232(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 135424 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 135424
- Cardinal: 135424 can be written as One hundred thirty-five thousand, four hundred twenty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.35424 × 105
Factors of 135424
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 10
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 135424
- Number of divisors d(n): 27
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 282583
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 147159
- 135424 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (147159) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 11735
Bases of 135424
- Binary: 1000010001000000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x21100
- Base-36: 2WHS
Squares and roots of 135424
- 135424 squared (1354242) is 18339659776
- 135424 cubed (1354243) is 2483630085505024
135424 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 368
cube rootof 135424 is 51.3529281837
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 135424?
- 135,424 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 37 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 135,424 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 135424 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 135424
- 135424 backwards is 424531
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 135424's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 135424 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 135424 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/135424/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 135424 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/135424/
The information we have on file for 135424 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 135424, math, Factors of 135424, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 135424, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one hundred thirty-five thousand, four hundred twenty-four.