13568 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 13568:
28 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13568 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13568
- Cardinal: 13568 can be written as Thirteen thousand, five hundred sixty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.3568 × 104
Factors of 13568
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 9
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 13568
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 27594
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 14026
- 13568 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (14026) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 458
Bases of 13568
- Binary: 110101000000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3500
- Base-36: AGW
Squares and roots of 13568
- 13568 squared (135682) is 184090624
- 13568 cubed (135683) is 2497741586432
square rootof 13568 is 116.4817582285
cube rootof 13568 is 23.8509278309
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13568?
- 13,568 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 46 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,568 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13568 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13568
- 13568 backwards is 86531
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13568's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13568 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 13568 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13568/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 13568 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13568/
The information we have on file for 13568 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 13568, math, Factors of 13568, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 13568, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, thirteen thousand, five hundred sixty-eight.