136505 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 136505:
5 × 23 × 1187
5 × 23 × 1187
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 136505 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 136505
- Cardinal: 136505 can be written as One hundred thirty-six thousand, five hundred five.
- Scientific notation: 1.36505 × 105
Factors of 136505
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 1215
Divisors of 136505
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 171072
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 34567
- 136505 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (34567) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 101938
Bases of 136505
- Binary: 1000010101001110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x21539
- Base-36: 2XBT
Squares and roots of 136505
- 136505 squared (1365052) is 18633615025
- 136505 cubed (1365053) is 2543581618987625
square rootof 136505 is 369.4658306257
cube rootof 136505 is 51.4892050143
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 136505?
- 136,505 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 55 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 136,505 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 136505 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 136505
- 136505 backwards is 505631
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 136505's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 136505 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 136505 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/136505/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 136505 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/136505/
The information we have on file for 136505 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!