1370985 is an odd composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 1370985:
3 × 5 × 7 × 11 × 1187
3 × 5 × 7 × 11 × 1187
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1370985 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1370985
- Cardinal: 1370985 can be written as One million, three hundred seventy thousand, nine hundred eighty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.370985 × 106
Factors of 1370985
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1213
Divisors of 1370985
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2737152
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1366167
- 1370985 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1366167) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4818
Bases of 1370985
- Binary: 1010011101011011010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x14EB69
- Base-36: TDUX
Squares and roots of 1370985
- 1370985 squared (13709852) is 1879599870225
- 1370985 cubed (13709853) is 2576903228080421625
square rootof 1370985 is 1170.8906866143
cube rootof 1370985 is 111.0906653121
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1370985?
- 1,370,985 seconds is equal to 2 weeks, 20 hours, 49 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,370,985 would take you about three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1370985 cubic inches would be around 9.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1370985
- 1370985 backwards is 5890731
- 1370985 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1370985's digits is 33
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1370985 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1370985 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1370985/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1370985 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1370985/
The information we have on file for 1370985 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!