137641 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 137641:
72 × 532
(7 × 7 × 53 × 53)
72 × 532(7 × 7 × 53 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 137641 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 137641
- Cardinal: 137641 can be written as One hundred thirty-seven thousand, six hundred forty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.37641 × 105
Factors of 137641
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 137641
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 163191
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 25550
- 137641 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (25550) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 112091
Bases of 137641
- Binary: 1000011001101010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x219A9
- Base-36: 2Y7D
Squares and roots of 137641
- 137641 squared (1376412) is 18945044881
- 137641 cubed (1376413) is 2607614922465721
137641 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 371
cube rootof 137641 is 51.6316423513
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 137641?
- 137,641 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 14 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 137,641 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 137641 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 137641
- 137641 backwards is 146731
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 137641's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 137641 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 137641 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/137641/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 137641 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/137641/
The information we have on file for 137641 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!