1380 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1380:
22 × 3 × 5 × 23
(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 23)
22 × 3 × 5 × 23(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1380 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1380
- Cardinal: 1380 can be written as One thousand, three hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 1.38 × 103
Factors of 1380
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 33
Divisors of 1380
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4032
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2652
- 1380 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2652) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1272
Bases of 1380
- Binary: 10101100100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x564
- Base-36: 12C
Squares and roots of 1380
- 1380 squared (13802) is 1904400
- 1380 cubed (13803) is 2628072000
square rootof 1380 is 37.1483512421
cube rootof 1380 is 11.1333628155
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1380?
- 1,380 seconds is equal to 23 minutes.
To count from 1 to 1,380 would take you about twenty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1380 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1380
- 1380 backwards is 0831
- 1380 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1380's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1380 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!