13853 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 13853:
7 × 1979
7 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13853 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13853
- Cardinal: 13853 can be written as Thirteen thousand, eight hundred fifty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.3853 × 104
Factors of 13853
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1986
Divisors of 13853
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15840
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1987
- 13853 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1987) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 11866
Bases of 13853
- Binary: 11011000011101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x361D
- Base-36: AOT
Squares and roots of 13853
- 13853 squared (138532) is 191905609
- 13853 cubed (138533) is 2658468401477
square rootof 13853 is 117.6987680479
cube rootof 13853 is 24.0167706857
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13853?
- 13,853 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 50 minutes, 53 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,853 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 13853 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13853
- 13853 backwards is 35831
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13853's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 13853 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!