138530 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 138530:
2 × 5 × 7 × 1979
2 × 5 × 7 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 138530 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 138530
- Cardinal: 138530 can be written as One hundred thirty-eight thousand, five hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 1.3853 × 105
Factors of 138530
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1993
Divisors of 138530
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 285120
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 146590
- 138530 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (146590) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 8060
Bases of 138530
- Binary: 100001110100100010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x21D22
- Base-36: 2YW2
Squares and roots of 138530
- 138530 squared (1385302) is 19190560900
- 138530 cubed (1385303) is 2658468401477000
square rootof 138530 is 372.1961848273
cube rootof 138530 is 51.7425639077
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 138530?
- 138,530 seconds is equal to 1 day, 14 hours, 28 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 138,530 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 138530 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 138530
- 138530 backwards is 035831
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 138530's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 138530 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!