1385300 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1385300:
22 × 52 × 7 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 1979)
22 × 52 × 7 × 1979(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1385300 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1385300
- Cardinal: 1385300 can be written as One million, three hundred eighty-five thousand, three hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.3853 × 106
Factors of 1385300
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1993
Divisors of 1385300
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3437280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2051980
- 1385300 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2051980) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 666680
Bases of 1385300
- Binary: 1010100100011010101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x152354
- Base-36: TOWK
Squares and roots of 1385300
- 1385300 squared (13853002) is 1919056090000
- 1385300 cubed (13853003) is 2658468401477000000
square rootof 1385300 is 1176.9876804793
cube rootof 1385300 is 111.4759746339
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1385300?
- 1,385,300 seconds is equal to 2 weeks, 2 days, 48 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,385,300 would take you about three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1385300 cubic inches would be around 9.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1385300
- 1385300 backwards is 0035831
- 1385300 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1385300's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1385300 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 10 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1385300 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 10 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1385300/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1385300 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1385300/
The information we have on file for 1385300 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!