138853 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 138853:
11 × 13 × 971
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 138853 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 138853
- Cardinal: 138853 can be written as One hundred thirty-eight thousand, eight hundred fifty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.38853 × 105
Factors of 138853
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 995
Divisors of 138853
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 163296
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 24443
- 138853 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (24443) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 114410
Bases of 138853
- Binary: 1000011110011001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x21E65
- Base-36: 2Z51
Squares and roots of 138853
- 138853 squared (1388532) is 19280155609
- 138853 cubed (1388533) is 2677107446776477
square rootof 138853 is 372.6298431419
cube rootof 138853 is 51.7827474435
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 138853?
- 138,853 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 34 minutes, 13 seconds.
To count from 1 to 138,853 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 138853 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 138853
- 138853 backwards is 358831
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 138853's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 138853 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 138853 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/138853/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 138853 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/138853/
The information we have on file for 138853 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 138853, math, Factors of 138853, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 138853, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one hundred thirty-eight thousand, eight hundred fifty-three.