138975275 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 138975275:
52 × 532 × 1979
(5 × 5 × 53 × 53 × 1979)
52 × 532 × 1979(5 × 5 × 53 × 53 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 138975275 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 138975275
- Cardinal: 138975275 can be written as One hundred thirty-eight million, nine hundred seventy-five thousand, two hundred seventy-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.38975275 × 108
Factors of 138975275
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2037
Divisors of 138975275
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 175730940
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 36755665
- 138975275 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (36755665) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 102219610
Bases of 138975275
- Binary: 10000100100010011000001010112
- Hexadecimal: 0x848982B
- Base-36: 2AQQ0B
Squares and roots of 138975275
- 138975275 squared (1389752752) is 19314127061325625
- 138975275 cubed (1389752753) is 2684186119732670598921875
square rootof 138975275 is 11788.7775023537
cube rootof 138975275 is 517.9794307659
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 138975275?
- 138,975,275 seconds is equal to 4 years, 21 weeks, 5 days, 12 hours, 14 minutes, 35 seconds.
To count from 1 to 138,975,275 would take you about six years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 138975275 cubic inches would be around 43.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 138975275
- 138975275 backwards is 572579831
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 9
- The sum of 138975275's digits is 47
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 138975275 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 138975275 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/138975275/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 138975275 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/138975275/
The information we have on file for 138975275 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!