139392 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of seventy-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 139392:
27 × 32 × 112(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 11 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 139392 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 139392
- Cardinal: 139392 can be written as One hundred thirty-nine thousand, three hundred ninety-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.39392 × 105
Factors of 139392
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 11
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 139392
- Number of divisors d(n): 72
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 440895
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 301503
- 139392 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (301503) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 162111
Bases of 139392
- Binary: 1000100000100000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x22080
- Base-36: 2ZK0
Squares and roots of 139392
- 139392 squared (1393922) is 19430129664
- 139392 cubed (1393923) is 2708404634124288
square rootof 139392 is 373.3523804665
cube rootof 139392 is 51.8496644075
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 139392?
- 139,392 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 43 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 139,392 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 139392 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 139392
- 139392 backwards is 293931
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 139392's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 139392 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 139392 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/139392/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 139392 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/139392/
The information we have on file for 139392 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 139392, math, Factors of 139392, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 139392, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one hundred thirty-nine thousand, three hundred ninety-two.