140213 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 140213:
31 × 4523
31 × 4523
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 140213 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 140213
- Cardinal: 140213 can be written as One hundred forty thousand, two hundred thirteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.40213 × 105
Factors of 140213
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 4554
Divisors of 140213
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 144768
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4555
- 140213 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4555) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 135658
Bases of 140213
- Binary: 1000100011101101012
- Hexadecimal: 0x223B5
- Base-36: 306T
Squares and roots of 140213
- 140213 squared (1402132) is 19659685369
- 140213 cubed (1402133) is 2756543464643597
square rootof 140213 is 374.4502637199
cube rootof 140213 is 51.9512610381
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 140213?
- 140,213 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 56 minutes, 53 seconds.
To count from 1 to 140,213 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 140213 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 140213
- 140213 backwards is 312041
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 140213's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 140213 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 140213 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/140213/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 140213 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/140213/
The information we have on file for 140213 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!