14045 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 14045:
5 × 532
(5 × 53 × 53)
5 × 532(5 × 53 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14045 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14045
- Cardinal: 14045 can be written as Fourteen thousand and forty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.4045 × 104
Factors of 14045
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 58
Divisors of 14045
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17178
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3133
- 14045 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3133) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 10912
Bases of 14045
- Binary: 110110110111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x36DD
- Base-36: AU5
Squares and roots of 14045
- 14045 squared (140452) is 197262025
- 14045 cubed (140453) is 2770545141125
square rootof 14045 is 118.5116028075
cube rootof 14045 is 24.1272179763
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14045?
- 14,045 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 54 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,045 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 14045 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14045
- 14045 backwards is 54041
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14045's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 14045 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 14045 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/14045/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 14045 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/14045/
The information we have on file for 14045 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!