140450 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 140450:
2 × 52 × 532
(2 × 5 × 5 × 53 × 53)
2 × 52 × 532(2 × 5 × 5 × 53 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 140450 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 140450
- Cardinal: 140450 can be written as One hundred forty thousand, four hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 1.4045 × 105
Factors of 140450
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 140450
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 266259
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 125809
- 140450 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (125809) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 14641
Bases of 140450
- Binary: 1000100100101000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x224A2
- Base-36: 30DE
Squares and roots of 140450
- 140450 squared (1404502) is 19726202500
- 140450 cubed (1404503) is 2770545141125000
square rootof 140450 is 374.7665940289
cube rootof 140450 is 51.9805153823
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 140450?
- 140,450 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 140,450 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 140450 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 140450
- 140450 backwards is 054041
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 140450's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 140450 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 140450 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/140450/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 140450 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/140450/
The information we have on file for 140450 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!