1407 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1407:
3 × 7 × 67
3 × 7 × 67
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1407 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1407
- Cardinal: 1407 can be written as One thousand, four hundred seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.407 × 103
Factors of 1407
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 77
Divisors of 1407
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2176
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 769
- 1407 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (769) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 638
Bases of 1407
- Binary: 101011111112
- Hexadecimal: 0x57F
- Base-36: 133
Squares and roots of 1407
- 1407 squared (14072) is 1979649
- 1407 cubed (14073) is 2785366143
square rootof 1407 is 37.5099986671
cube rootof 1407 is 11.2055032479
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1407?
- 1,407 seconds is equal to 23 minutes, 27 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,407 would take you about twenty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1407 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1407
- 1407 backwards is 7041
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1407's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1407 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 19 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1407 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1407/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1407 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1407/
The information we have on file for 1407 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!