14089690 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 14089690:
2 × 5 × 11872
(2 × 5 × 1187 × 1187)
2 × 5 × 11872(2 × 5 × 1187 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14089690 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14089690
- Cardinal: 14089690 can be written as Fourteen million, eighty-nine thousand, six hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 1.408969 × 107
Factors of 14089690
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1194
Divisors of 14089690
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 25382826
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11293136
- 14089690 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11293136) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2796554
Bases of 14089690
- Binary: 1101011011111101110110102
- Hexadecimal: 0xD6FDDA
- Base-36: 8DZOA
Squares and roots of 14089690
- 14089690 squared (140896902) is 198519364296100
- 14089690 cubed (140896903) is 2797076301929117209000
square rootof 14089690 is 3753.6235826199
cube rootof 14089690 is 241.5278113675
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14089690?
- 14,089,690 seconds is equal to 23 weeks, 2 days, 48 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,089,690 would take you about thirty-four weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 14089690 cubic inches would be around 20.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14089690
- 14089690 backwards is 09698041
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 14089690's digits is 37
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 14089690 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 14089690 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/14089690/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 14089690 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/14089690/
The information we have on file for 14089690 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!