14094438 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 14094438:
2 × 3 × 1187 × 1979
2 × 3 × 1187 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14094438 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14094438
- Cardinal: 14094438 can be written as Fourteen million, ninety-four thousand, four hundred thirty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.4094438 × 107
Factors of 14094438
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 3171
Divisors of 14094438
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 28226880
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 14132442
- 14094438 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (14132442) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 38004
Bases of 14094438
- Binary: 1101011100010000011001102
- Hexadecimal: 0xD71066
- Base-36: 8E3C6
Squares and roots of 14094438
- 14094438 squared (140944382) is 198653182535844
- 14094438 cubed (140944383) is 2799904964754136035672
square rootof 14094438 is 3754.2559848791
cube rootof 14094438 is 241.5549386561
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14094438?
- 14,094,438 seconds is equal to 23 weeks, 2 days, 3 hours, 7 minutes, 18 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,094,438 would take you about thirty-four weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 14094438 cubic inches would be around 20.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14094438
- 14094438 backwards is 83449041
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 14094438's digits is 33
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 14094438 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 14094438 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/14094438/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 14094438 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/14094438/
The information we have on file for 14094438 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!