14145 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 14145:
3 × 5 × 23 × 41
3 × 5 × 23 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14145 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14145
- Cardinal: 14145 can be written as Fourteen thousand, one hundred forty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.4145 × 104
Factors of 14145
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 72
Divisors of 14145
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 24192
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10047
- 14145 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10047) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4098
Bases of 14145
- Binary: 11011101000001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x3741
- Base-36: AWX
Squares and roots of 14145
- 14145 squared (141452) is 200081025
- 14145 cubed (141453) is 2830146098625
square rootof 14145 is 118.9327541093
cube rootof 14145 is 24.1843443125
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14145?
- 14,145 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 55 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,145 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 14145 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14145
- 14145 backwards is 54141
- 14145 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14145's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 14145 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!