14168 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 14168:
23 × 7 × 11 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 23)
23 × 7 × 11 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14168 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14168
- Cardinal: 14168 can be written as Fourteen thousand, one hundred sixty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.4168 × 104
Factors of 14168
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 14168
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 34560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 20392
- 14168 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (20392) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 6224
Bases of 14168
- Binary: 110111010110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3758
- Base-36: AXK
Squares and roots of 14168
- 14168 squared (141682) is 200732224
- 14168 cubed (141683) is 2843974149632
square rootof 14168 is 119.0294081311
cube rootof 14168 is 24.1974452599
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14168?
- 14,168 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 56 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,168 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 14168 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14168
- 14168 backwards is 86141
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14168's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 14168 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 14168 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/14168/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 14168 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/14168/
The information we have on file for 14168 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!