1421354 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1421354:
2 × 11 × 23 × 532
(2 × 11 × 23 × 53 × 53)
2 × 11 × 23 × 532(2 × 11 × 23 × 53 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1421354 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1421354
- Cardinal: 1421354 can be written as One million, four hundred twenty-one thousand, three hundred fifty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.421354 × 106
Factors of 1421354
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 89
Divisors of 1421354
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2473632
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1052278
- 1421354 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1052278) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 369076
Bases of 1421354
- Binary: 1010110110000001010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x15B02A
- Base-36: UGQ2
Squares and roots of 1421354
- 1421354 squared (14213542) is 2020247193316
- 1421354 cubed (14213543) is 2871486429208469864
square rootof 1421354 is 1192.2055191953
cube rootof 1421354 is 112.4348000805
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1421354?
- 1,421,354 seconds is equal to 2 weeks, 2 days, 10 hours, 49 minutes, 14 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,421,354 would take you about three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1421354 cubic inches would be around 9.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1421354
- 1421354 backwards is 4531241
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1421354's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1421354 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1421354 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1421354/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1421354 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1421354/
The information we have on file for 1421354 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!