14224 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 14224:
24 × 7 × 127(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 127)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14224 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14224
- Cardinal: 14224 can be written as Fourteen thousand, two hundred twenty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.4224 × 104
Factors of 14224
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 136
Divisors of 14224
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 31744
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 17520
- 14224 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (17520) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3296
Bases of 14224
- Binary: 110111100100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3790
- Base-36: AZ4
Squares and roots of 14224
- 14224 squared (142242) is 202322176
- 14224 cubed (142243) is 2877830631424
square rootof 14224 is 119.2644121271
cube rootof 14224 is 24.2292840405
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14224?
- 14,224 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 57 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,224 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 14224 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14224
- 14224 backwards is 42241
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14224's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 14224 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 14224 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/14224/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 14224 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/14224/
The information we have on file for 14224 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 14224, math, Factors of 14224, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 14224, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, fourteen thousand, two hundred twenty-four.