142439 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 142439:
11 × 23 × 563
11 × 23 × 563
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 142439 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 142439
- Cardinal: 142439 can be written as One hundred forty-two thousand, four hundred thirty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.42439 × 105
Factors of 142439
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 597
Divisors of 142439
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 162432
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 19993
- 142439 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (19993) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 122446
Bases of 142439
- Binary: 1000101100011001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x22C67
- Base-36: 31WN
Squares and roots of 142439
- 142439 squared (1424392) is 20288868721
- 142439 cubed (1424393) is 2889926171750519
square rootof 142439 is 377.4109166411
cube rootof 142439 is 52.2247422623
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 142439?
- 142,439 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 33 minutes, 59 seconds.
To count from 1 to 142,439 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 142439 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 142439
- 142439 backwards is 934241
- 142439 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 142439's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 142439 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 142439 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/142439/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 142439 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/142439/
The information we have on file for 142439 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!