14244 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 14244:
22 × 3 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 3 × 1187)
22 × 3 × 1187(2 × 2 × 3 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14244 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14244
- Cardinal: 14244 can be written as Fourteen thousand, two hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.4244 × 104
Factors of 14244
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1192
Divisors of 14244
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 33264
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 19020
- 14244 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (19020) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4776
Bases of 14244
- Binary: 110111101001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x37A4
- Base-36: AZO
Squares and roots of 14244
- 14244 squared (142442) is 202891536
- 14244 cubed (142443) is 2889987038784
square rootof 14244 is 119.3482299827
cube rootof 14244 is 24.2406347795
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14244?
- 14,244 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 57 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,244 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 14244 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14244
- 14244 backwards is 44241
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14244's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 14244 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 14244 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/14244/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 14244 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/14244/
The information we have on file for 14244 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!