142440 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 142440:
23 × 3 × 5 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 1187)
23 × 3 × 5 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 142440 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 142440
- Cardinal: 142440 can be written as One hundred forty-two thousand, four hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 1.4244 × 105
Factors of 142440
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1197
Divisors of 142440
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 427680
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 285240
- 142440 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (285240) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 142800
Bases of 142440
- Binary: 1000101100011010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x22C68
- Base-36: 31WO
Squares and roots of 142440
- 142440 squared (1424402) is 20289153600
- 142440 cubed (1424403) is 2889987038784000
square rootof 142440 is 377.4122414549
cube rootof 142440 is 52.2248644773
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 142440?
- 142,440 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 34 minutes.
To count from 1 to 142,440 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 142440 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 142440
- 142440 backwards is 044241
- 142440 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 142440's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 142440 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 142440 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/142440/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 142440 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/142440/
The information we have on file for 142440 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!