142478316369 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 142478316369:
32 × 1258212
(3 × 3 × 125821 × 125821)
32 × 1258212(3 × 3 × 125821 × 125821)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 142478316369 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 142478316369
- Cardinal: 142478316369 can be written as One hundred forty-two billion, four hundred seventy-eight million, three hundred sixteen thousand, three hundred sixty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.42478316369 × 1011
Factors of 142478316369
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 125824
Divisors of 142478316369
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 205803648219
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 63325331850
- 142478316369 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (63325331850) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 79152984519
Bases of 142478316369
- Binary: 100001001011000101111010010011010100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x212C5E9351
- Base-36: 1TGBWSI9
Squares and roots of 142478316369
- 142478316369 squared (1424783163692) is 20300070635344853344161
- 142478316369 cubed (1424783163693) is 2892319886295710848185278596871409
142478316369 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 377463
cube rootof 142478316369 is 5222.9546888195
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 142478316369?
- 142,478,316,369 seconds is equal to 4,530 years, 19 weeks, 14 hours, 6 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 142,478,316,369 would take you about nine thousand and sixty years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 142478316369 cubic inches would be around 435.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 142478316369
- 142478316369 backwards is 963613874241
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 12
- The sum of 142478316369's digits is 54
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 142478316369 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 142478316369 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/142478316369/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 142478316369 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/142478316369/
The information we have on file for 142478316369 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!