142824 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 142824:
23 × 3 × 11 × 541(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11 × 541)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 142824 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 142824
- Cardinal: 142824 can be written as One hundred forty-two thousand, eight hundred twenty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.42824 × 105
Factors of 142824
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 557
Divisors of 142824
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 390240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 247416
- 142824 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (247416) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 104592
Bases of 142824
- Binary: 1000101101111010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x22DE8
- Base-36: 327C
Squares and roots of 142824
- 142824 squared (1428242) is 20398694976
- 142824 cubed (1428243) is 2913423211252224
square rootof 142824 is 377.9206265871
cube rootof 142824 is 52.2717528833
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 142824?
- 142,824 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 40 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 142,824 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 142824 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 142824
- 142824 backwards is 428241
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 142824's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 142824 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 142824 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/142824/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 142824 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/142824/
The information we have on file for 142824 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 142824, math, Factors of 142824, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 142824, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one hundred forty-two thousand, eight hundred twenty-four.