14398 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 14398:
2 × 23 × 313
2 × 23 × 313
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14398 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14398
- Cardinal: 14398 can be written as Fourteen thousand, three hundred ninety-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.4398 × 104
Factors of 14398
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 338
Divisors of 14398
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 22608
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8210
- 14398 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8210) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 6188
Bases of 14398
- Binary: 11100000111110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x383e
Squares and roots of 14398
- 14398 squared (143982) is 207302404
- 14398 cubed (143983) is 2984740012792
square rootof 14398 is 119.9916663773
cube rootof 14398 is 24.3276815965
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14398?
- 14,398 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 59 minutes, 58 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,398 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 14398 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14398
- 14398 backwards is 89341
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14398's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 14398 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!