144601 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 144601:
23 × 6287
23 × 6287
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 144601 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 144601
- Cardinal: 144601 can be written as One hundred forty-four thousand, six hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 1.44601 × 105
Factors of 144601
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 6310
Divisors of 144601
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 150912
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6311
- 144601 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6311) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 138290
Bases of 144601
- Binary: 100011010011011001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x234d9
Squares and roots of 144601
- 144601 squared (1446012) is 20909449201
- 144601 cubed (1446013) is 3023527263913801
square rootof 144601 is 380.2643817135
cube rootof 144601 is 52.4876463753
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 144601?
- 144,601 seconds is equal to 1 day, 16 hours, 10 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 144,601 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 144601 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 144601
- 144601 backwards is 106441
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 144601's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 144601 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!