146004 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 146004:
22 × 3 × 233
(2 × 2 × 3 × 23 × 23 × 23)
22 × 3 × 233(2 × 2 × 3 × 23 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 146004 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 146004
- Cardinal: 146004 can be written as One hundred forty-six thousand and four.
- Scientific notation: 1.46004 × 105
Factors of 146004
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 28
Divisors of 146004
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 356160
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 210156
- 146004 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (210156) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 64152
Bases of 146004
- Binary: 1000111010010101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x23A54
- Base-36: 34NO
Squares and roots of 146004
- 146004 squared (1460042) is 21317168016
- 146004 cubed (1460043) is 3112391799008064
square rootof 146004 is 382.1046976943
cube rootof 146004 is 52.6568551575
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 146004?
- 146,004 seconds is equal to 16 hours, 33 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 146,004 would take you about sixteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 146004 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 146004
- 146004 backwards is 400641
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 146004's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 146004 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 146004 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/146004/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 146004 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/146004/
The information we have on file for 146004 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!