147159 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 147159:
32 × 83 × 197
(3 × 3 × 83 × 197)
32 × 83 × 197(3 × 3 × 83 × 197)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 147159 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 147159
- Cardinal: 147159 can be written as One hundred forty-seven thousand, one hundred fifty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.47159 × 105
Factors of 147159
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 283
Divisors of 147159
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 216216
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 69057
- 147159 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (69057) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 78102
Bases of 147159
- Binary: 1000111110110101112
- Hexadecimal: 0x23ED7
- Base-36: 35JR
Squares and roots of 147159
- 147159 squared (1471592) is 21655771281
- 147159 cubed (1471593) is 3186841645940679
square rootof 147159 is 383.6130863253
cube rootof 147159 is 52.7953422201
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 147159?
- 147,159 seconds is equal to 16 hours, 52 minutes, 39 seconds.
To count from 1 to 147,159 would take you about sixteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 147159 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 147159
- 147159 backwards is 951741
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 147159's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 147159 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 147159 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/147159/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 147159 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/147159/
The information we have on file for 147159 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!