1476 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1476:
22 × 32 × 41
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 41)
22 × 32 × 41(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1476 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1476
- Cardinal: 1476 can be written as One thousand, four hundred seventy-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.476 × 103
Factors of 1476
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 1476
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3822
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2346
- 1476 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2346) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 870
Bases of 1476
- Binary: 101110001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x5C4
- Base-36: 150
Squares and roots of 1476
- 1476 squared (14762) is 2178576
- 1476 cubed (14763) is 3215578176
square rootof 1476 is 38.4187454247
cube rootof 1476 is 11.3857624661
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1476?
- 1,476 seconds is equal to 24 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,476 would take you about twenty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1476 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1476
- 1476 backwards is 6741
- 1476 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1476's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1476 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1476 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1476/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1476 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1476/
The information we have on file for 1476 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!