14812 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 14812:
22 × 7 × 232
(2 × 2 × 7 × 23 × 23)
22 × 7 × 232(2 × 2 × 7 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14812 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14812
- Cardinal: 14812 can be written as Fourteen thousand, eight hundred twelve.
- Scientific notation: 1.4812 × 104
Factors of 14812
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 32
Divisors of 14812
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 30968
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 16156
- 14812 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (16156) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1344
Bases of 14812
- Binary: 111001110111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x39DC
- Base-36: BFG
Squares and roots of 14812
- 14812 squared (148122) is 219395344
- 14812 cubed (148123) is 3249683835328
square rootof 14812 is 121.7045603089
cube rootof 14812 is 24.5586544127
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14812?
- 14,812 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 6 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,812 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 14812 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14812
- 14812 backwards is 21841
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14812's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 14812 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 14812 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/14812/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 14812 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/14812/
The information we have on file for 14812 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!