1484 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1484:
22 × 7 × 53
(2 × 2 × 7 × 53)
22 × 7 × 53(2 × 2 × 7 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1484 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1484
- Cardinal: 1484 can be written as One thousand, four hundred eighty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.484 × 103
Factors of 1484
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 62
Divisors of 1484
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3024
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1540
- 1484 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1540) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 56
Bases of 1484
- Binary: 10111001100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x5cc
Squares and roots of 1484
- 1484 squared (14842) is 2202256
- 1484 cubed (14843) is 3268147904
square rootof 1484 is 38.5227205685
cube rootof 1484 is 11.4062958965
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1484?
- 1,484 seconds is equal to 24 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,484 would take you about twenty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1484 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1484
- 1484 backwards is 4841
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1484's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1484 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!