14840 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 14840:
23 × 5 × 7 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 53)
23 × 5 × 7 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14840 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14840
- Cardinal: 14840 can be written as Fourteen thousand, eight hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 1.484 × 104
Factors of 14840
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 67
Divisors of 14840
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 38880
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 24040
- 14840 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (24040) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 9200
Bases of 14840
- Binary: 111001111110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x39F8
- Base-36: BG8
Squares and roots of 14840
- 14840 squared (148402) is 220225600
- 14840 cubed (148403) is 3268147904000
square rootof 14840 is 121.8195386627
cube rootof 14840 is 24.5741195641
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14840?
- 14,840 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 7 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,840 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 14840 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14840
- 14840 backwards is 04841
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14840's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 14840 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 14840 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/14840/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 14840 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/14840/
The information we have on file for 14840 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!