148425 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 148425:
3 × 52 × 1979
(3 × 5 × 5 × 1979)
3 × 52 × 1979(3 × 5 × 5 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 148425 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 148425
- Cardinal: 148425 can be written as One hundred forty-eight thousand, four hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.48425 × 105
Factors of 148425
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1987
Divisors of 148425
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 245520
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 97095
- 148425 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (97095) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 51330
Bases of 148425
- Binary: 1001000011110010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x243C9
- Base-36: 36IX
Squares and roots of 148425
- 148425 squared (1484252) is 22029980625
- 148425 cubed (1484253) is 3269799874265625
square rootof 148425 is 385.2596527019
cube rootof 148425 is 52.9463085075
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 148425?
- 148,425 seconds is equal to 17 hours, 13 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 148,425 would take you about seventeen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 148425 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 148425
- 148425 backwards is 524841
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 148425's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 148425 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 16 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 148425 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 16 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/148425/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 148425 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/148425/
The information we have on file for 148425 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!