14883 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 14883:
3 × 112 × 41
(3 × 11 × 11 × 41)
3 × 112 × 41(3 × 11 × 11 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14883 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14883
- Cardinal: 14883 can be written as Fourteen thousand, eight hundred eighty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.4883 × 104
Factors of 14883
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 14883
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 22344
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 7461
- 14883 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (7461) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 7422
Bases of 14883
- Binary: 111010001000112
- Hexadecimal: 0x3A23
- Base-36: BHF
Squares and roots of 14883
- 14883 squared (148832) is 221503689
- 14883 cubed (148833) is 3296639403387
square rootof 14883 is 121.9959015705
cube rootof 14883 is 24.5978317873
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14883?
- 14,883 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 8 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,883 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 14883 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14883
- 14883 backwards is 38841
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14883's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 14883 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 14883 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/14883/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 14883 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/14883/
The information we have on file for 14883 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!