1493507140 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1493507140:
22 × 5 × 53 × 11872
(2 × 2 × 5 × 53 × 1187 × 1187)
22 × 5 × 53 × 11872(2 × 2 × 5 × 53 × 1187 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1493507140 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1493507140
- Cardinal: 1493507140 can be written as One billion, four hundred ninety-three million, five hundred seven thousand, one hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 1.49350714 × 109
Factors of 1493507140
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1247
Divisors of 1493507140
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3198236076
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1704728936
- 1493507140 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1704728936) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 211221796
Bases of 1493507140
- Binary: 10110010000010100011100010001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x59051C44
- Base-36: OP71HG
Squares and roots of 1493507140
- 1493507140 squared (14935071402) is 2230563577230979600
- 1493507140 cubed (14935071403) is 3331362628818409461794344000
square rootof 1493507140 is 38645.9200951407
cube rootof 1493507140 is 1143.0601938475
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1493507140?
- 1,493,507,140 seconds is equal to 47 years, 25 weeks, 2 days, 23 hours, 5 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,493,507,140 would take you about ninety-four years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1493507140 cubic inches would be around 95.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1493507140
- 1493507140 backwards is 0417053941
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 10
- The sum of 1493507140's digits is 34
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1493507140 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1493507140 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1493507140/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1493507140 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1493507140/
The information we have on file for 1493507140 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!