149361 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 149361:
3 × 49787
3 × 49787
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 149361 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 149361
- Cardinal: 149361 can be written as One hundred forty-nine thousand, three hundred sixty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.49361 × 105
Factors of 149361
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 49790
Divisors of 149361
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 199152
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 49791
- 149361 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (49791) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 99570
Bases of 149361
- Binary: 100100011101110001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x24771
Squares and roots of 149361
- 149361 squared (1493612) is 22308708321
- 149361 cubed (1493613) is 3332050983532881
square rootof 149361 is 386.4725087249
cube rootof 149361 is 53.0573723093
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 149361?
- 149,361 seconds is equal to 1 day, 17 hours, 29 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 149,361 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 149361 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 149361
- 149361 backwards is 163941
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 149361's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 149361 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!