149936 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 149936:
24 × 9371
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 9371)
24 × 9371(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 9371)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 149936 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 149936
- Cardinal: 149936 can be written as One hundred forty-nine thousand, nine hundred thirty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.49936 × 105
Factors of 149936
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 9373
Divisors of 149936
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 290532
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 140596
- 149936 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (140596) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 9340
Bases of 149936
- Binary: 1001001001101100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x249B0
- Base-36: 37OW
Squares and roots of 149936
- 149936 squared (1499362) is 22480804096
- 149936 cubed (1499363) is 3370681842937856
square rootof 149936 is 387.2157021609
cube rootof 149936 is 53.1253707009
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 149936?
- 149,936 seconds is equal to 17 hours, 38 minutes, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 149,936 would take you about seventeen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 149936 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 149936
- 149936 backwards is 639941
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 149936's digits is 32
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 149936 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 149936 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/149936/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 149936 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/149936/
The information we have on file for 149936 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!