149937 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 149937:
3 × 23 × 41 × 53
3 × 23 × 41 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 149937 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 149937
- Cardinal: 149937 can be written as One hundred forty-nine thousand, nine hundred thirty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.49937 × 105
Factors of 149937
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 120
Divisors of 149937
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 217728
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 67791
- 149937 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (67791) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 82146
Bases of 149937
- Binary: 1001001001101100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x249B1
- Base-36: 37OX
Squares and roots of 149937
- 149937 squared (1499372) is 22481103969
- 149937 cubed (1499373) is 3370749285799953
square rootof 149937 is 387.2169934285
cube rootof 149937 is 53.1254888075
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 149937?
- 149,937 seconds is equal to 17 hours, 38 minutes, 57 seconds.
To count from 1 to 149,937 would take you about seventeen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 149937 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 149937
- 149937 backwards is 739941
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 149937's digits is 33
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 149937 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 149937 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/149937/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 149937 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/149937/
The information we have on file for 149937 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!