1502061 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1502061:
3 × 11 × 23 × 1979
3 × 11 × 23 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1502061 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1502061
- Cardinal: 1502061 can be written as One million, five hundred two thousand and sixty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.502061 × 106
Factors of 1502061
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 2016
Divisors of 1502061
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2280960
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 778899
- 1502061 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (778899) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 723162
Bases of 1502061
- Binary: 1011011101011011011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x16EB6D
- Base-36: W6ZX
Squares and roots of 1502061
- 1502061 squared (15020612) is 2256187247721
- 1502061 cubed (15020613) is 3388930873499052981
square rootof 1502061 is 1225.5859822959
cube rootof 1502061 is 114.5238281739
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1502061?
- 1,502,061 seconds is equal to 2 weeks, 3 days, 9 hours, 14 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,502,061 would take you about three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1502061 cubic inches would be around 9.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1502061
- 1502061 backwards is 1602051
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1502061's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1502061 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1502061 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1502061/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1502061 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1502061/
The information we have on file for 1502061 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!