150472 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 150472:
23 × 7 × 2687
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 2687)
23 × 7 × 2687(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 2687)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 150472 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 150472
- Cardinal: 150472 can be written as One hundred fifty thousand, four hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.50472 × 105
Factors of 150472
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2696
Divisors of 150472
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 322560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 172088
- 150472 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (172088) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 21616
Bases of 150472
- Binary: 1001001011110010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x24BC8
- Base-36: 383S
Squares and roots of 150472
- 150472 squared (1504722) is 22641822784
- 150472 cubed (1504723) is 3406960357954048
square rootof 150472 is 387.9072053985
cube rootof 150472 is 53.1886006443
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 150472?
- 150,472 seconds is equal to 17 hours, 47 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 150,472 would take you about seventeen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 150472 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 150472
- 150472 backwards is 274051
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 150472's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 150472 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 16 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 150472 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 16 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/150472/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 150472 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/150472/
The information we have on file for 150472 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!