15089 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 15089:
79 × 191
79 × 191
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 15089 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 15089
- Cardinal: 15089 can be written as Fifteen thousand and eighty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.5089 × 104
Factors of 15089
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 270
Divisors of 15089
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 271
- 15089 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (271) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 14818
Bases of 15089
- Binary: 111010111100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x3AF1
- Base-36: BN5
Squares and roots of 15089
- 15089 squared (150892) is 227677921
- 15089 cubed (150893) is 3435432149969
square rootof 15089 is 122.8372907549
cube rootof 15089 is 24.7108007859
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 15089?
- 15,089 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 11 minutes, 29 seconds.
To count from 1 to 15,089 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 15089 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 15089
- 15089 backwards is 98051
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 15089's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 15089 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 15089 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/15089/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 15089 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/15089/
The information we have on file for 15089 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!