15129 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 15129:
32 × 412
(3 × 3 × 41 × 41)
32 × 412(3 × 3 × 41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 15129 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 15129
- Cardinal: 15129 can be written as Fifteen thousand, one hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.5129 × 104
Factors of 15129
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 44
Divisors of 15129
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 22399
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 7270
- 15129 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (7270) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 7859
Bases of 15129
- Binary: 111011000110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x3B19
- Base-36: BO9
Squares and roots of 15129
- 15129 squared (151292) is 228886641
- 15129 cubed (151293) is 3462825991689
15129 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 123
cube rootof 15129 is 24.7326171179
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 15129?
- 15,129 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 12 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 15,129 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 15129 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 15129
- 15129 backwards is 92151
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 15129's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 15129 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 15129 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/15129/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 15129 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/15129/
The information we have on file for 15129 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!