15456 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty-eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 15456:
25 × 3 × 7 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 15456 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 15456
- Cardinal: 15456 can be written as Fifteen thousand, four hundred fifty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.5456 × 104
Factors of 15456
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 35
Divisors of 15456
- Number of divisors d(n): 48
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 48384
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 32928
- 15456 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (32928) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 17472
Bases of 15456
- Binary: 111100011000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3C60
- Base-36: BXC
Squares and roots of 15456
- 15456 squared (154562) is 238887936
- 15456 cubed (154563) is 3692251938816
square rootof 15456 is 124.3221621433
cube rootof 15456 is 24.9095397391
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 15456?
- 15,456 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 17 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 15,456 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 15456 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 15456
- 15456 backwards is 65451
- 15456 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 15456's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 15456 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 15456 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/15456/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 15456 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/15456/
The information we have on file for 15456 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 15456, math, Factors of 15456, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 15456, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, fifteen thousand, four hundred fifty-six.