15472 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 15472:
24 × 967
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 967)
24 × 967(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 967)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 15472 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 15472
- Cardinal: 15472 can be written as Fifteen thousand, four hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.5472 × 104
Factors of 15472
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 969
Divisors of 15472
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 30008
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 14536
- 15472 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (14536) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 936
Bases of 15472
- Binary: 111100011100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3C70
- Base-36: BXS
Squares and roots of 15472
- 15472 squared (154722) is 239382784
- 15472 cubed (154723) is 3703730434048
square rootof 15472 is 124.3864944437
cube rootof 15472 is 24.9181321991
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 15472?
- 15,472 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 17 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 15,472 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 15472 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 15472
- 15472 backwards is 27451
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 15472's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 15472 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 15472 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/15472/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 15472 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/15472/
The information we have on file for 15472 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!