1564 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1564:
22 × 17 × 23
(2 × 2 × 17 × 23)
22 × 17 × 23(2 × 2 × 17 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1564 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1564
- Cardinal: 1564 can be written as One thousand, five hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.564 × 103
Factors of 1564
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 42
Divisors of 1564
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3024
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1460
- 1564 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1460) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 104
Bases of 1564
- Binary: 11000011100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x61C
- Base-36: 17G
Squares and roots of 1564
- 1564 squared (15642) is 2446096
- 1564 cubed (15643) is 3825694144
square rootof 1564 is 39.5474398665
cube rootof 1564 is 11.6076841673
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1564?
- 1,564 seconds is equal to 26 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,564 would take you about twenty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1564 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1564
- 1564 backwards is 4651
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1564's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1564 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!